Latest release tested for up to: 1.14.2
Cute little clientside mod which allows you to scroll items and to scroll through some tabs and gui pages.
No mouses were harmed in the making of this mod.
- When hovering over items you can scroll up and down to send single items up and down.
- When holding shift alongside you may send whole stacks of items.
- When holding control alongside you can move all stacks of the same type of item.
- When you're in scrollable inventories you might want to press alt to prevent scrolling items.
- When you're sending items via shift-leftclick you can now hold both buttons to send all stacks you're hovering over
- Hold alt-leftclick to drop items quickly.
- When you're in the creative inventory and hover over the tab icons you can scroll through all the creative tabs and pages.
- In your facourite recipe books you can
- hover over the recipe grid to scroll through the pages.
- hover over the recipe group tabs to scroll through them.
- Sort inventories by clicking with your mouse wheel (you can also define an own keybinding)
- sorts by raw id (will most likely group by mods and similar items)
- hold shift while clicking to sort by quantity
- hold control while clicking to sort by alphabet
- You can customize which sort modes you prefer
- Press the swap key in any inventory to swap with the offhand
- Let your slots be automagically refilled from your inventory!
- Pick the matching tools for blocks by either sneaking while picking the block or by holding a tool. (this is configurable)
Since this mod is completely clientside item scrolling might be a bit laggy on hard-working servers.
There are also some random glitches when trying to scroll in the stonecutter gui which I don't really understand yet.