MPBasic Tools 1.4.10 (1.12.2)
UploadedOct 29, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- InfoPanel's will no longer replace any other screen on entering world if it opens before the InfoPanel. (Issue reported cause replacing Prestige mod Gui)
- You can now queue up a few infopanels, and after you close one it will open up the next one. Can be done via commands running multiple commands.
- InfoPanel's on servers would open up randomly for players, when others logged in for the first time (If infopanel was set to trigger on first login).
- Fixed issue with using the in-game editor not saving files in correct format.
- Added new config options for the new onscreen notification system
- New '/mpa reload' command to reload all the configs related to info-panels & onscreen notification
- New config options to change background and border color on the onscreen notification
- Textures have been fixed on Quick Commands a few updates ago.
- Textures fixed on the mod pack version drop-down notification
- New Overlay hud item. On screen notifications
- On screen notification is configurable via a json file in your mputils/addons/mpbasic folder.
- New Command to trigger on screen Notifications "/mpa notify <player name> <notification id>"
- Fix issue with Crash on certain worlds (Believe it has to do with Fake players)
- InfoPanels should be finalized. Check the pre-generated files in your config file.
- InfoPanels can be trigged on first world load.
- If a 'must read' is set in your json file. It will create a small 10sec timer before they can close the window.
- New Command was added '/mpa infopanel <player> <givebook / opengui> <json filename>' (Use tab autocomplete)
- You can also give a player a book via the infopanel command or /give command and adding specific NBT data.
- Infopanels will give you a way to inform your users of certain aspects of the game. It can have multiple pages or you can have an infopanel for every occasion.
- Works on both servers and clients. But the config files have to be present on both ends for it to work.
- Trial run of infopanels.. check configs for options..
- Big update to change log.. if you got strange characters.. its because they were writing in one encoding and reading in another.
- Please change your file encodings to UTF-8 with notpad++ in a drop down menu you can convert.. or just create a new file with utf-8 encoding. This will make sure all platforms see the same thing.