Mr_Crayfish, can you upload your 1.13 Furniture mod to curseforge, either add it as an alpha, beta, or snapshot, on this page, or upload it as a different project altogether.
Mr_Crayfish here are some suggestions for the Outdoor Update 2.0:
- Variants for Trampolines and Grills
- New Food
- Giant Flower Pots
- Fire Pits can damage you
- Fire Pits and Chopped Logs in all wood variants
- Fire Pits now generate smoke and fire particles
- Outdoor Bench & Outdoor Table improved model
- Outdoor Bench & Outdoor Table all wood variants
- Bird Baths act like cauldrons
- Modern Fences can be dyed to any color
- Fix water not flooding when turning on tap
- Different sounds for trampoline
- Fix trampoline particles not generating on mobs
- Add more cooking recipes for the grill
- Buying items in Minebay will be sent to your mailbox.
- Change Minebay to CrayKEA
- Config option to toggle normal TV Channels to internet GIFs
- Improve Minebay
- Printers now print faster
KITCHEN UPDATE 2.0
- Ovens can cook all 4 slots at the same time. (Just because crafting recipe is to hard to get, adding this feature will be good)
- Microwave now cooks food little slower
- Fix Oven, Microwave & Washing Machine glass textures not rendering with OptiFine
- Ability to place items on kitchen counters
- Chopping Boards in all wood variants
- Add modern version to chopping board
- 3D Item model for Soap and Cup
- Able to drink placed drinks by holding right-click
CHRISTMAS UPDATE 2.0
- Christmas Trees in all wood variants
- Presents can be placed even when unwrapped
- New colors for Fairy Lights
- New colors for Grand Chairs
do i need an extra mod for this to work or not ? (im just asking :) )
In reply to julia_plays1506:
Cray, small crash. Since I updated your furniture mod and vehicle mod to the latest versions of the mod. The game goes fine but when I press E or start to move, the game crashes without a crash report. Can you fix
When I use the picture frames or tv and find a gif or picture, I put it in, and I always get a black screen, kind of getting frustrated.
In reply to Lyscir_34256563:
In reply to lizterzapanta:
Hello, Mr. Crayfish!!
I know this will sound silly, but would you mind making a small tutorial on where to upload gifs and what link should I copy/paste so I can see it on the TV? I'm trying to use giphy and imgur...but for some reason, I copy paste the links and it doesn't work.
Could you create another way of viewing gifs on the TV? Maybe download the gifs and put them in a special folder of the mod? Please! Help!!
Oh! Also, there was a mod called Dragon's Radio Mod and r2s mod. You may want to look at them...maybe to make the radio of your mod more interesting!
Thanks in advanced for your response.
In reply to RodrigoTaipe93:
In reply to Mr_Crayfish:
I love your mod, thank you very much for the new update. We could see in future updates shelves and displays of objects, armors and weapons?
Thx so much!!
In reply to berial_necros:
update for 1.7.10 please
In reply to mrnaxgeneral:
Hi there I am using the latest version of this mod for 1.12.2 and I have noticed a Recipe discrepancy where 7 polished granite and 2 chests make a granite bedside cabinet but 7 polished andesite and 2 chests make a spruce bedside cabinet.
In reply to Joporai124: