Multi-Hotbar is a Minecraft Forge mod that extends Minecraft's hotbar past nine slots.
The mod is open source and available on GitHub. If you have any issues, please report them there.
Current: Release 3.2 | Beta 4.0
Note: Multi-Hotbar Core is required for version 4+. Vanilla server support is also dropped.
Alpha: Not all features for the current release have been implemented and suggestions (preferably via GitHub issues) are welcomed.
Beta: All features for the current release have been implemented. Report bugs to the Github issue tracker. Any feature suggestions will apply to the next alpha phase.
Release: There are no planned features and no known or major bugs. Bugfixes will be applied.
- Adds 2 to 3 additional hotbars
- Scroll through all hotbars
- Tap a hotbar key (e.g. 1, 2, 9) multiple times to change hotbar selection
- Hold ALT (configurable) and scroll to change hotbars
- Hold ALT and press a hotbar key (1-4) to go to that hotbar
- Toggle the hotbar with the grave (` ) key
- Compatible with InventoryTweaks' auto-refill
- Client side - can connect to vanilla servers (Versions previous than version 4)