UploadedNov 28, 2014
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
- Improved pause functionality
- Added support for nine separate paths (shared between linear and smooth path modes)
- Added support for reading and writing all the points and paths from/to JSON files (stored in config/multishot/)
- Added more path editing functionality
- Added several hotkey combinations to control the path stuff (see path mode description and keys to see them all)
- Path (linear) mode implemented. It works, but the motion can be pretty sudden at the points when the segment changes.
- Changed the screenshot code to match vanilla 1.7. This also fixes at least the Dxtory overlay being visible in the screenshots.
- Negative zoom values are now allowed. Probably not useful for anything, but allows for funky effects...
- Added a button combination for inverting config values (where it makes sense, like motion speeds +/-): ctrl + middle click
- Ported to Minecraft 1.7.2