The spiritual successor to Magical Crops by Mark719!
Versions 1.6.2+ for 1.12+ require Cucumber.
Make sure to also check out Mystical Agradditions for additional content!
MineFactory Reloaded Compatibility: Here
Resource crops for tons of materials!
Note: Some crops are only available in the 1.12+ versions.
Vanilla Resources: Stone, Dirt, Nature, Wood, Water, Ice, Fire, Dye, Nether, Coal, Iron, Nether Quartz, Glowstone, Redstone, Obsidian, Gold, Lapis Lazuli, End, Experience, Diamond, Emerald
Mob Drops: Zombie, Pig, Chicken, Cow, Sheep, Slime, Skeleton, Creeper, Spider, Rabbit, Guardian, Blaze, Ghast, Enderman, Wither Skeleton
Ore Dictionary Resources: Rubber, Silicon, Sulfur, Aluminum, Copper, Saltpeter, Tin, Bronze, Zinc, Brass Silver, Lead, Steel, Nickel, Constantan, Electrum, Invar, Mithril, Tungsten, Titanium, Uranium, Chrome, Platinum, Iridium (Ingot)
Gems: Ruby, Sapphire, Peridot, Amber, Topaz, Malachite, Tanzanite
Thermal Foundation: Blizz, Blitz, Basalz, Signalum, Lumium, Enderium
Tinkers' Construct: Aluminum Brass, Knightslime, Ardite, Cobalt, Manyullyn
Ender IO: Electrical Steel, Redstone Alloy, Conductive Iron, Soularium, Dark Steel, Pulsating Iron, Energetic Alloy, Vibrant Alloy
Botania: Mystical Flower, Manasteel, Elementium, Terrasteel
IndustrialCraft 2: Uranium 238, Iridium Ore
Mekanism: Osmium, Glowstone Ingot, Refined Obsidian
Base Metals: Aquarium, Cold-Iron, Star-Steel, Adamantine
Chisel: Marble, Limestone, Basalt
Galacticraft: Meteoric Iron, Desh
Actually Additions: Black Quartz
Ars Magica 2: Vinteum, Chimerite, Blue Topaz, Moonstone, Sunstone
Astral Sorcery: Aquamarine, Starmetal, Rock Crystal
Quark: Ender Biotite
Biomes O' Plenty: Ender Amethyst
Draconic Evolution: Draconium
Extreme Reactors: Yellorium
Applied Energistics 2: Sky Stone, Certus Quartz, Fluix
Refined Storage: Quartz Enriched Iron
5 tiers of tools/armor!
- Tiers 1-4 are pretty much what you would expect.
- Tier 5 tools are unbreakable and can be upgraded with "Charms" to make them even better by giving them abilities such as increased Area of Effect!
- Tier 1 armor is just pretty much what you would expect.
- Tier 2-4 armor gives you bonus abilities if you are wearing a full set! These abilities are Water Breathing, Step Assist, and No Fall Damage! Each tier higher comes with the previous tier's ability plus the set's specific ability (configurable).
- Tier 5 armor gives Flight (configurable) as a set bonus! Tier 5 armor can also be upgraded with "Charms" for different abilities. These abilities can include Wither Resistance, Speed, Absorption, and more!
This section of the mod can be disabled using the "$gear_module_override" config option.
Essence Furnaces: Furnaces that cook your items faster, while using fuel at the same rate a normal Furnace does! Talk about efficiency!
The Ultimate Furnace: Cooks items at an insanely fast rate, while using fuel at the same rate as a normal Furnace! Insanity!
Essence Apples: These Apples give extra buffs when eaten. These buffs can include Regeneration, Speed, Strength, and more! The buffs last for 2 minutes each (configurable), and can be stacked! This means you can eat multiple Apples and have the durations of the buffs increase accordingly!
Essence Coal: Coal that burns for longer! Tier 5 Essence Coal burns 24x longer than regular coal! Thats 192 items!
- First you are going to want to go mining for Prosperity and Inferium ore.
- Next you are going to want to create some Crafting Seeds for use in the creation of any seeds you want.
- You are also going to want to make some Inferior Inferium Seeds for another source of Inferium Essence. You can upgrade the Inferium Seeds by surrounding them in the next tier essence.
- You can also get Inferium Essence by killing mobs.
- Normal resource seeds require some of their respective resource along with the tier essence of the seed.
- To upgrade the tier of essence, you will need an Infusion Crystal.
- Mob seeds require chunks of their respective mob. To obtain these you must kill the monsters with a Soulium Dagger. The drop chance is shown in the tooltip of the chunk.
- You can also craft them using 'blank' Mob Chunks. These are created by smelting any mob chunk in a furnace.
- Experience chunks are obtained from killing hostile mobs.
- You can create tools and armor using the Inferium - Supremium essences.
- These require Essence Ingots and Cores.
- You can re-claim the cores of the tools/armor at any point by crafting the item with a Core Remover. (The item will be destroyed in the process)
- When wearing a full set of Prudentium+ armor, you get set bonuses! Ex. Water Breathing.
- Wearing a full set of Supremium Armor enables you to fly. (Configurable)
- Supremium tools and armor can be upgraded with charms! Some charms include Wither Resistance, Absorption, Speed, Jump Boost etc.
- Note: You can disable the armor/tools module in the 'Gear' section of the config file.
Thanks to xun468 for making the crop textures!
If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know!
My Twitter is @BlakeBr0_ if you're interested in what I'm working on.
If you find any bugs, make sure to report it using the issue tab above!
You can use this in your modpacks without asking me.