Note: This mod supports English(US), however some translations may be wrong. You can report the errors in the comment section below or write me on Twitter(https://twitter.com/MisterGamerDev) and I will provide to fix the errors.
WARNING: I found a bug with the Mystical Zombie's Glowing effect with Optifine_1.12.2_HD_U_E3 with FAST RENDER = ON. It appears all white instead of having only the white border. The problem seems to be caused by Optifine, not by Mystical Mod.
Official Wiki: https://mystical-mod-wiki.fandom.com/wiki/Mystical_Mod_Wiki
Supported Languages: English(US) & Italian.
Can this mod be included in a Modpack?
- Yes, this mod can be included in a Public or Private Modpack, I will appreciate it :)
How can I stay updated with the development of the mod?
- You can follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MisterGamerDev
Mystical Mod is a Minecraft 1.12.2 Mod that adds a few but powerful things, such as blocks, ores, items, armors and tools.
This mod adds:
- Mystical Ingot
- Mystical Fuel
- Mystical Block
- Mystical Sword
- Mystical Spade/Shovel
- Mystical Pickaxe
- Mystical Axe
- Mystical Hoe
- Mystical Helmet
- Mystical Chestplate
- Mystical Leggins
- Mystical Boots
- Mystical Ore
- Mystical Nugget
- Mystical Powder
- Mystical Lamp
- Steel Ingot
- Mystical Steel Ingot
- Mystical Steel Block
- Mystical Steel Helmet
- Mystical Steel Chestplate
- Mystical Steel Leggins
- Mystical Steel Boots
- Mystical Apple
- Mystical Bow
- Added Mystical Zombie: it seems a normal Zombie, but it can drop Rotten Flesh and Mystical Ingots. The chances will increase with Looting enchantment.
It has the Glowing effect when spawns.
- Left click the Compactor with a stack of any ingredient to consume all the stack and receive the corresponding amount of items. A little bonus will apply when you use an entire stack of items.
- Improvements to Mystical Zombie: now, when died, he spawns an Iron Golem that fight the player and a little explosion (without break any block, but damages the entities) will spawn where it died.
- Increased the Mystical Armor and Mystical Steel Armor durability.
- Bug fixes.
In the future, I will add some biomes.
Give me a feedback in the comment section for now, i'm preparing a dedicated site.
A brief summary of how I thought the mod:
You can find the Mystical Ore underground, from level 16 to level 64 high. Once mined, it will give you 2 to 5 pieces of Mystical Powder. With a Compactor, transform three pieces of Mystical Powder into a Mystical Ingot that can be used to create tools and armor.
If you put an Iron Ingot in a furnace, it will give you a Steel Ingot.
To create a Mystical Steel Ingot, you must surround a Steel Ingot with eight pieces of Mystical Powder.
I'll let you discover the rest!