A recent perusal of discovered artifacts from an ancient dwarven stronghold has uncovered this heretofore unknown Minecraft resource pack. Experts say that the graphic elements within enhance the interface for even the most exacting users. The artifact's origin is shrouded in mystery; however, much evidence hints to it being the masterwork of Nellik, the famed Nidavellir artisan.
After a long effort, we are delighted to present this work to you now, fully restored and ready, once again, to adorn the game.
Have you ever used a resource pack that has amazing textures...only to find out that the GUIs aren't textured...or are inconsistent or highly stylized?
And the vanilla GUIs? I was using the wonderful Blur mod and realized just how much they needed a face lift.
This pack aims to replace all of your GUIs with a consistent high quality style.
- AE2 Stuff
- Applied Energistics 2
- Base Metals
- Better Questing (adds a custom theme)
- Crafting Tweaks
- Hammer Core
- Iron Chests
- JEI Bees
- Just Enough Items (JEI)
- Just Enough Resources (JER)
- jglrxavpok's Uncrafting Table
- Tinkers' Construct
- Wearable Backpacks
- Wireless Crafting Terminal
- Wolf Armor and Storage
More coming soon! Please suggest your favorites.
Alternate "No HUD" Support
If you like these GUIs, but don't want to change your main menu or HUD, each release also comes with an "ingame_only" alternate that doesn't alter the HUD and main menu. Check the bottom of the file details for the alternate.
How to Install
- Add this resource pack to your resourcepacks folder.
- In the game options, move this pack to the top of the right column.
Please report all problems at the "Issues" link above.
Every version of Minecraft. Every mod. Efficiently.
The far goal here is to support every mod in every version of Minecraft. But I value my time and want to get there efficiently. What comes next is controlled by what you suggest and by what I find when I play.
In short: If I don't play with it and you don't suggest it, it won't get done.
Use the "Issues" link above and provide the following:
- Mod name
- Link to the mod
- Minecraft version
- (Optionally) Why you think this mod deserves to be a high priority.
Did you see the ginormous goal ahead of us?!?!
The truth is I am just one Grumpy Old Man™ and I can't achieve it alone. To that end, this project has been designed from the ground up to allow you to contribute to it. At the "Source" link above, everything you need (except Photoshop) is available. All of the source files. I hope you will use them to add your own creations, joining me to accomplish the impossible.
Everything you need to contribute is included. This also means that everything you need to use all of this in your own pack is here, too...and you have my permission to do just that if you don't think contributing is worth it. All I ask is that you attribute the work here.
Special Notes for Resource Pack Creators
- If you don't feel like designing GUIs for your pack, please consider recommending this pack to you users to enhance their Minecraft experience.
- This project uses a gradle build script to make it fairly easy to manage and produce the same content for multiple versions of Minecraft. Feel free to examine the source files and use this in your own projects. Message me if I can help!