UploadedApr 12, 2019
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
Yeah, now I'm really picking up where Mojang left off.
- Added Dirt Nifty Blocks. Start out your flaunting adventure by pimping up your Dirt house.
- Added Grass Nifty Blocks. A greener alternative to Dirt houses, and self-sustaining.
- Grass and Dirt Nifty blocks don't decay or grow, so they maintain their form in builds. To change between the two, use a Shovel or Bone Meal.
- Added Hay Nifty Blocks. I'm surprised there wasn't some sort of Hay Stairs or Hay Slab in Minecraft already; now I know.
- By popular demand and asked by nobody, added Clay Nifty Blocks. They were already a thing in 2.1, but I'll bring it here.
- I may have gone a little far, and decided to add The Betweenlands compat. This includes Octine, Syrmorite, Valonite, Scabyst, and Sulfur Nifty Blocks.
- Fixed Nifty Slab behaviour. They didn't drop anything if they were full blocks, and pick-blocking a full block yielded nothing.
- All this time I was doing the Nifty Trapdoor recipes wrong.
- I want to brag about how much rewriting I did in the background because it looks good, but nobody really cares.