UploadedSep 4, 2015
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Java 7
- Added the ability to scale XP/RF usage for the capturing wand based on the strength of the mob. So capturing a stronger mob (like the wither) will require more XP or RF if you enable this in the config.
- You can now configure the capturing wand to only allow passive or hostile mobs
- Implemented a generic system to change modes for wands using the \ key (can be changed in key controls)
- Swapping wand now uses the new mode key to toggle between the four wand mods: single, 3x3, 5x5, and 7x7.
- The swapping wand can no longer swap bedrock and also added a config option to set a maximum hardness difference to prevent abuse.