UploadedOct 19, 2015
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Java 7
- Protection Wand:
- Added a new protection wand. This wand can (by default) protect up to 16 blocks from explosions, harvesting and sneak-wrenching. Every wand has its own ID and a wand can only unprotect blocks that were protected with this wand. Be careful that you don't lose this wand!
- It is possible to make a copy of a wand in the crafting table. If you do that then both wands will share the same unique ID and they can protect/unprotect the same blocks. This is a way to keep a backup of a wand in case the original is lost.
- When the protection wand is equipped all currently protected blocks are highlighted (within a radius of 10 blocks (configurable))
- Master Protection Wand:
- The master protection wand can unprotect blocks protected by any other wand and it has (by default) no limit on the number of blocks.
- All blue highlighted blocks are blocks protected by other wands (non-master wands).
- All red highlighted blocks are protected by the current equipped wand
- Displacement Wand:
- With this wand you can push or pull blocks relative to your position. It will only be able to do this if there is room (air, water or another replacable block).
- It can push/pull single blocks or 3x3, 5x5, or 7x7 walls (depending on the mode).
- It will correctly push/pull tile entities (like chests, machines, ...)
- Other changes:
- Highlighted blocks are now colored correctly even if F7 (light level indicators) are on.
- The building wand can now also build in water and other replacable blocks.
- It is no longer needed to sneak right click with the moving wand and the displacement wand. Even if you use these wands on objects like chests.