See invisible creatures and players!
- Enable/disable viewing invisible entities as partially transparent.
- Enable/disable viewing invisible players as partially transparent.
- Allow access to Highlight Players keybind in any game mode (normally only available in spectator mode).
How to Install:
- Install LiteLoader.
- Download the .litemod file for your version of Minecraft and save it into your version's mod folder. (e.g. .minecraft/mods/1.11.2).
- Run the Minecraft client.
- Configuration options are all located in the LiteLoader panel, which can be found via the small tab along the right edge of the screen at the in-game menus.
Old Download Links:
- Omnisicence v1.1.0 for Minecraft 1.8 (requires LiteLoader) [Direct Link] [Release Page]
- Omniscience v1.0.2 for Minecraft 1.8 (requires LiteLoader) [Direct Link] [Release Page]
- Omniscience v1.0.1 for Minecraft 1.7.10 (requires LiteLoader) [Direct Link] [Release Page]
An invisible player and their invisible baby wolf.
* Unplanned feature added while investigating Spectator gamemode possibilities: Player Highlight keybind.
* Compatibility with MC/LL 1.8.
v1.0.1 (backport of fixes from upcoming 1.1.0 release)
* Permissions inclusion fix.
* Entity-type differentiation fix.
* Configuration saving fix.
* Initial release.
All source code is publicly available on GitHub.
For the best visibility, all bug reports and feature requests can be submitted on GitHub here. You may also submit them here as comments, but GitHub is strongly preferred.