UploadedDec 17, 2016
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Java 7
HOTFIX: already existing adapters in the world having their sides closed. Not really important, except if you use the adapter for anything... critical. But who'd do that?
- Added: Made wrenching an Adapter's side turn it off. (Vexatos)
- Added: metadata-ignoring fuzzy option to robot.compare. (Vexatos)
- Added: SignChangeEvent to sign upgrade (makkarpov)
- Added: whitelisting of debug card owners. (makkarpov)
- Added: [MC1.10] Scoreboard class modification functions to the debug card (RussellLong)
- Added: [MC1.10] Re-added EnderIO integration and added Bundled Redstone support for EnderIO's Insulated Redstone Conduits (Vexatos)
- Added: [MC1.8.9+] Robots, Inventory Controller Upgrades, Transposers, etc. now support blocks and inventories with IItemHandler capabilities (Vexatos)
- Changed: Allow multiple environment providers to return environments for the same block (Vexatos)
- Changed: massively major OpenOS update (payonel)
- Changed: Updated Russian translation (MoonlightOwl)
- Fixed: Allow draining dynamic liquid blocks if they're "full"
- Fixed: bit32.lrotate and bit32.rrotate (fingercomp)
- Fixed: broken c and e time formatting flags (gamax92)
- Fixed: Check if the world is remote before killing the drone (joserobjr)
- Fixed: disable fs.remove of devfs files (payonel)
- Fixed: Don't consume XP items when upgrade is at max level.
- Fixed: incompatibility with Sponge in robot movement logic. (Vexatos)
- Fixed: kernel naming in LuaJ (gamax92)
- Fixed: Make Machine.signal less picky about the types of maps it accepts.
- Fixed: methods ItemInventoryControl not doing what they are supposed to (Vexatos)
- Fixed: NPE when other mods request tooltips before font renderer is ready
- Fixed: os.time and os.date affected by host timezone (gamax92)
- Fixed: Power mountables without requiring them to be connected to the outside.
- Fixed: RedLogic redstone input reading. (Vexatos)
- Fixed: Validate NBT address of FileSystems (gamax92)
- Fixed: [MC1.8.9+] Newly placed cases having zero energy buffer capacity.