UploadedMar 11, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Java 7
Added: Sheep Power (and ocelot power)
- Carpeted Capacitors exist now. They work and connect just like normal capacitors and form blocks with them.
- Carpeted Capacitors generate power when sheep or ocelots walk on them.
- Power is generated when at least 2 of a type of animal are present. A single sheep and a single ocelot generate no power.
- Ocelots are notorious for their tendency to summon electrostatic fields from the feline dimension. They generate more power than sheep do.
- Yes, this means you can now use OC without any energy-producing mod again without having to change the config.
- Insert interesting reference mentioning electric sheep here
Changed: Lua 5.3 is now the default architecture for newly crafted CPUs
- CPUs that were crafted prior to this update will continue running whichever architecture they were set to, or Lua 5.2
Added: Tier 1 Wireless Network Card (TheCodex6824)
- Can only have one open port at a time
- Has a signal strength of 16 blocks
- The already existing wireless network card is now the Tier 2 card, has not been changed in any other way.
Added: Creative Component Bus (Xyxen)
- Allows servers to support up to 1024 components
Added: You can now change the name of a robot using another computer.
- Computers connected to the robot can access the robot as a component to call these functions.
- The Robot must be shut down for this to work
- Fixed: Certain characters and glyph width in screen rendering
- Fixed: Blocks with inventories failing to save under certain circumstances
- Fixed: Drones with chunkloader upgrades not always properly loading chunks (TheCodex6824)
Fixed: AppliedEnergistics 2 integration
- Certain filters for
getCpus()not returning the correct number
isCraftableto gathered item data
- Certain filters for
computer.addUsernot erroring properly
- Fixed: Made cable collision box closer to cable shape (SquidDev)
- Fixed: Crafting Upgrade not always crafting what it should be crafting
- Fixed: Crafting Upgrade making items uncraftable
- Fixed: Motion Sensor still not working properly
- Fixed: Robots interacting with items that directly modify their inventory (like IC2 fluid cells)
- Fixed: Potential memory leak in networking code
getMetadataon the Debug Card on Minecraft 1.10 and above (BrisingrAerowing)
getBlockStatefor the Debug Card on Minecraft 1.10 and above (BrisingrAerowing)
- Fixed: Crafting a robot or drone with an EEPROM not working on Minecraft 1.12
getAllStacks()on the Inventory Controller Upgrade and Transposer has been backported to Minecraft 1.7.10.
- Misc: Updated French translation (Naheulf)
- Fixed: install.lua now should work more like one would expect
- Changed: uuid.lua is now generating valid RFC4122 version 4 UUIDs (jobe1986)
- Fixed: Various fixes to vt100 support
- Fixed: Memory leak in process loading
- Fixed: Made modifier keypresses more specific in /bin/edit
List of contributors
Xyxen, TheCodex6824, SquidDev,