1.12.2 Version released!
We are looking for an artist/modeler for OMT and its companion mods. When interested, please message Keridos.
You can join our Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/XjyBTQ9
Open Modular Passive Defence can be found here.
1.10.2/1.11.2/1.12 Builds require the OMLib build for their respective Minecraft version. 1.7.10 is NOT SUPPORTED anymore
Update 3.0.0 (for MC 1.10.2/1.11.2, currently beta released, still work in progress, 1.12.2 released):
- new feature: advanced security system for managing turret bases, in a new mod and when OMT port is finished (WIP)
- Added: new turrets! (WIP, ETA after christmas)
- Added: Wall Variants, also in a new mod (done)
- Added: A proper API and changes to make developing addons for OMT easier (WIP)
- Added: Tesla Power API Support (done)
- Added: Forge Energy support (done)
- Added: blacklist for targeting and whitelist for ammo slots (done)
- Added: Item to copy settings from one base to another (done)
- Added: Upgrade to make mobs killed by mobs drop loot as if a player killed them (done)
- Added: The One Probe support (done)
- Added: ComputerCraft support in 1.10+ (done)
- Added: Support for networks of turrets, including energy transfer (WIP)
- change: camo system rework (done)
- change: more tooltips/ingame descriptions to make mod easier to understand for newbies (WIP)
- change: complete rewrite of the targeting and projectile system (done)
- Needs testing, please report every bug you find to Keridos
Supported Energy Systems: RF, FE (Forge Energy), EU and Tesla.
- change: target improvement, thanks to tossaponk
- added: config option for offline mode support. makes turrets unsafe if no username authentication is available because you can just change your name and get access.
- Added: IndustrialCraft 2 EU Support!
- Fixed: Turretbase camo not working correctly.
- Added: Configurable turret dungeon loot.
- Added: Configurable turret base blast resistance.
- ninjafixed v2.2.2 the 6 people that downloaded the old file might have to redownload the new one when its approved and visible.
- fixed: CC Compatability
- fixed: clientside inventory/GUI desync
- Some general bugfixes and improvements (including client/server syncing issues, community FR's and graphical issues)
- Damage boost addons now add a target health percentage damage increase.
V2.1.4 Update (Big bugfixes + new functionality):
- Fixed FPS drop when placing a turret base.
- Fixed client chunk update spike when placing a turret base.
- Added turret concealment addon.
- Added Base single/multi target functionality.
- Fixed fences not dropping when broken.
- Fixed camo activation interfering with GUI. GUI will now open on right click if the block/item held can not be used for camouflage.
V2.1.2 Update (Small bugfixes):
- fixed redstone energy generation addon
- fixed a crash when Thaumcraft was not installed
V2.1.1 Update (Small bugfixes):
- Added configurable turret tick rates for dramatically decreased server load. (Check the config file for details)
- Fixed the Serial port addon not being detected correctly and resulting in problems when invoking Lua methods
V2.1.0 Update (The passive defense update)
New stuff all-round:
- Added Turret base Expanders to help your turret base scale better, both for inventory space and energy storage. Simply place them on your Turret base.
- Added 5 tiers of Hard Walls, basic building blocks with high levels of hardness and resistance.
- Added 5 tiers of Fences, non-opaque blocks which also has very high levels of hardness and resistance. Tier 2 and onward also act as barbed surfaces, hurting any entities that stand close to them, scaling with tier level.
- Turret base camouflage: Turret bases can now be disguised as a normal opaque block. Simply right click the base with the block in hand, and shift-right click with an empty hand to remove a disguise. Turret bases are now accessed by right clicking them with an empty hand.
- Recycler addon: Gives your turret a chance to negate ammo usage/generate ammo, per shot.
Remember to make backups of your world before installing.
Open Modular Turrets v2.0.X is out.
As the title states, the first beta builds of OMT v2.0.X is out. This release is heavy with new functionality, integration, and customization, but is fully backwards compatible with your 1.3.X worlds. However, since the dev phase is still in beta, make backups of your worlds before installing.
Some key integration points include:
-EnderIO recipe usage
-Mekanism recipe usage
-ThermalExpansion recipe usage
A lot of time has gone into making the mod much, much more flexible for server owners/admins. Everything from disabling specific turrets, mod recipe usage, turret volume and global targeting parameters can be customized to the server's needs. Check out the new configuration file for details. We strongly suggest you remake your config, aka deleting the old one, start client/server once and then change the new file or else you will have obsolete entries that do not work in it.
Wiki coming soon. In the meantime, you can use IGW Mod for in-game info about the mod.
You can grab it from the files tab on this page. Please report any bugs/issues to our GitHub page:
Thanks to the following people, groups and communities whom have made this new iteration possible:
-The ExplosiveNetworks (especially Beelzaboss) community for letting us use them for large scale
Grab the latest stable releases from this project page, and the dev builds from here:
If you want to support Keridos: https://www.patreon.com/keridos