UploadedFeb 16, 2019
Supported Minecraft 1.13 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
Early test build of Ore Excavation for 1.13.2
- Due to a bug in Forge, the key bindings behave slightly differently. I will likely revert this change back when it has been fixed.
- This was built with Forge 25.0.20. I make no guarantee it will work on other 1.13.2 builds as Forge itself is in beta and subject to change
- Configurations may not work as intended or at all. Still working out how I want to reference block states or state wildcards
- Forge's Ore Dictionary doesn't exist in 1.13.2 and therefore is completely unsupported
- Localisations aren't working as intended
- This will likely NOT work on servers at all. I haven't done any client-server code isolation and probably won't until the rest of the functionality is restored.