Ore Tweaker is a really small well written utility mod with a jar size of less then 12KB that allows you to take control over the vanilla ore generator, You can disable and change the rules of how ores spawn. This is a awesome tool for map creators and modpack developers aswell as the regular Minecraft player.
- Disable vanilla ore gen
- Disable underground dirt, gravel, andesite, granite and diorite
- Replace it with your own custom ore gen
- Minimum spawn level
- Maximum spawn level
- Minimum vein size
- Maximum vein size
- Spawn rate per chunk
How to use:
- Drop mod into your /mods folder
- Run Minecraft with the mod in the folder
- A config file for the mod should now be generated
- Open the config named OreTweaker at /config with any text-editor
- Find the ore you want to disable [Example: Diamond]
- Set "Disable Diamond Ore" = true
- Save config
Custom Ore Generation:
- You MUST disable the vanilla ore generation before you can add an custom ore generation!
- Find the ore you wanna add a custom world generation to after you have disabled the vanilla ore generation for that ore [Example: Diamond]
- Set "Custom OreGen: Diamond Ore"=true
- Add a vein spawn rate
- Add a maximum vein size
- Add a minimum vein Size
- Add a maximum spawn level (Y-Level / Height)
- Add a minimum spawn level (Y-Level / Height)
- Save config
Want to do a modspotlight?
Just send me a link to it afterwards and I put it up here at the modpage!
You (user of this mod) has my(EwyBoy's) permission to use this mod in any private & publicly distributed modpack.
The mod is being developed live at my twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/ewyboy
You can find me on twitter: