I've got a Patreon!
Help me continue making games and mods! Click here
Starting with v0.3.5, the following TEs are blacklisted by default:
- Command Blocks: Security concern: moving command blocks may allow things to happen that shouldn't happen.
- End Portal blocks: Security/gameplay concern: Moving end portal blocks could cause issues.
- Mob Spawners: Balance concern: moving block spawners can be cheaty and should be reserved to hard-to-obtain methods.
- Player Skulls: They don't have an ItemBlock form, and can be moved away easily regardless, so no point.
- Banners, Comparators, Daylight sensors, Pistons, Note blocks, Signs: No point in packing them (except the sign, which my also be a security concern).
How to Use
Craft the tape with string, paper and slime balls in any crafting grid (shapeless).
Right-click with the tape on a block with TileEntity (chests, machines, ...) to pack.
Harvest the box to carry it around, and place it in its target location.
Right-click on a packed block to unpack.
Note: Sneaking while placing the block will disable the rotation system while unboxing!
Allowing the tape to pack mob spawners
Add the mob spawner tile entity class to the whitelist section of the config file:
Help and Support
For bug reports and feature requests, visit the Issue Tracker at GitHub
For information on how to use the mod, visit the Wiki pages at GitHub
For questions and comments, visit my IRC channel, #gigamc at EsperNET