Pam's Harvest the Nether
Adds trees, fruits, bushes, crops, glow flowers, and survival recipes to the Nether
Nether bed will only work once Better Sleeping adds Nether support.
Marrow Berry and Ignis Fruit are listAllfruit, Blood Leaf is listAllveggie and listAllgreenveggie, and Flesh Root is listAllrawmeat
- 9 Netherrack = 9 Cobblestone
- 2 Gravel = 2 Sand
- 1 Nether Log = 4 Nether Planks
- Nether Planks can be used to make any normal wood stuff
- Nether Saplings drop from Nether Leaves
- Blood Leaf/Flesh Root/Marrow Berry = Seed (should be able to use both to plant in Soul Sand)
- 2 Glow Stone = Glow Flower Seed
- 3 Glow Flower = 2 Glow Stone
- Glow Flower seed must be planted in tilled soil
- Glow Flower itself can be placed on Netherrack, Soulsand, and Dirt, Farmland, Grass
- 3 Quartz, 1 Nether Brick = Quartz Ingot
- Shape ingots normally with sticks to make tools, etc for armor
- Six blood leaves and three Nether planks on the bottom will make a Nether Bed
E-mail: [email protected]
Paypal: [email protected]
I give permission to use the above described mod in modpacks that do not cost money (donations, Patreon, etc is fine) so long as you credit Pamela Collins (MatrexsVigil) and Rhodox of the Painterly Pack somewhere in your modpack's description and/or list of mods. I give permission to modify the above described mod through add-ons, JSON files, or config changes so long as you inform your players of the changes and notify them that these are your changes and not mine.
I do NOT give permission to anyone under any circumstance to distribute, de-compile for non-educational purposes, sell for any currency of any kind, only allow access via payment (donations, Patreon are fine), re-name, be on a server that costs money to play on (donations, Patreon are fine), re-upload/re-distribute 'dead' versions, use textures from, or grossly modify the above described mod for any reason ever unless you get written and dated permission from me.
I would appreciate that any modpack creators and/or server administrators that greatly benefit from having my mod in their pack/on their server donate to my Patreon, but I am not requiring this.
Thank you for abiding by this license. Feel free to contact me via the above contact information if you need to ask questions or raise concerns.