Pam's HarvestCraft 1.11.2h.jar
FilenamePam's HarvestCraft 1.11.2h.jar
UploadedApr 23, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.11 Versions
RE-UPLOADED TO FIX BACKWARDS RECIPES
- Fixed: Worldgen: Loading new chunks, improve performance of placement (thank you Mezz!!!)
- Fixed: Market Block: Llama eggs now actually work
- Fixed: Recipe: Turkey and Venison can now be cooked in the furnace as intended
- Fixed: Name: Lasagna and Mushroom Lasagna are now named correctly in the code and lang file
- Added: OreDictionary: All saplings are now listed as "treeSapling"
- Added: OreDictionary: All vanilla Minecraft seeds are now listed as "listAllseed"
- Added: Config: Add option to get more salt per craft (saltrecipeAmount, default: 1)
- Added: Config: Added the ability to turn on/off catching of HC fish (enableHCFish; default: true)
- Added: Market Block: Purchase Cocoa Beans (enabled if buying seeds is enabled) for Seed price
- Changed: Recipe(s): Dough to Bread, Toast, Roasted Pumpking Seeds, Grilled Mushroom, Grilled Asparagus, Rice Cake, Popcorn, Baked Sweet Potato, Grilled Eggplant, Raisins, Toasted Coconut, Vanlla, Roasted Chestnut, Toasted Sesame Seeds now are crafted using Bakeware tool item in the crafting bench (no more smelting recipes)
- Changed: Recipes: Tea and Coffee now are crafted using the Pot tool item in the crafting bench (no more smelting recipes)