Pam's Weee! Flowers
Fiverr: Get your own mod made! https://www.fiverr.com/pamelacollins/create-minecraft-mods-for-you-on-pc-using-java
- Added: Sixteen flowers that spawn in clusters across the world, can be combined in the crafting grid to get dyes (1:1) or seeds (2:2)
- Added: Config: flowerRarity [Default: 2]: Higher is more flowers, set to 0 to stop flowers from spawning
- Added: Block: Sixteen crops to grow those flowers for farming
- Added: Items: Sixteen flower crop seeds
- Added: Config: cropsdropSeeds [Default: false]: Use this to toggle the flower crops dropping 2-4 flowers or 1 flower, 1-3 seeds
- Added: Config: COLORflowerseeddropfromgrass [Default: false]: Use this to toggle flower crop seeds dropping from tall grass
- Added: Config: seedrarity [Default: 1]: Higher is more chance to drop from tall grass as opposed to other seeds
- Added: Items: Four new dyes (black, blue, brown, white) for flower to dye recipes for balance reasons, all four dyes are listed correctly under the OreDictionary for recipes
I give permission to use the above described mod in modpacks that do not cost money (donations, Patreon, etc is fine) so long as you credit Pamela Collins (MatrexsVigil) and Rhodox of the Painterly Pack somewhere in your modpack's description and/or list of mods. I give permission to modify the above described mod through add-ons, JSON files, or config changes so long as you inform your players of the changes and notify them that these are your changes and not mine.
I do NOT give permission to anyone under any circumstance to distribute, de-compile for non-educational purposes, sell for any currency of any kind, only allow access via payment or donation, re-name, be on a server that costs money to play on, re-upload/re-distribute 'dead' versions, use textures from, or grossly modify the above described mod for any reason ever unless you get written and dated permission from me.
I would appreciate that any modpack creators and/or server administrators that greatly benefit from having my mod in their pack/on their server donate to my Patreon, but I am not requiring this.
Thank you for abiding by this license. Feel free to contact me via the above contact information if you need to ask questions or raise concerns.