Pixel Reality JE
The only realistic texture pack at default resolution!
Includes blocks, items, armors, mobs, weather, particles, complex biome colors, custom lighting, custom clouds and sky, a stylish, minimalist graphical interface and a few add-ons with optional variations.
Realistic colors, subtle shading, seamless tiling, unbelievable detail, everything was designed to make Minecraft look more real without sacrificing its blocky style. This is not your average flat, amateurish 16x pack!
- If you like something from my pack don't ask me if you can use it but tell me and I will consider releasing it as an addon pack for anyone to use. You can then suggest people to use my add-on together with your own pack, that's the whole point of format changes Mojang introduced months ago. For example, I released the light maps as a standalone pack, Pixel Reality Luminance.
- If you want to let people know of this pack do it by posting a link to this this page or to the forum thread so I get credit and downloads.
NOTE: you don't need mods to correctly view this pack in game, but if you use Optifine or MCPatcher you'll enjoy a much better experience, especially regarding lighting, colors and sky effects.
Pixel Reality - Addendum: a few small optional addon packs that change some textures if applied on top of Pixel Reality on the resource pack menu. Open the .zip and follow the instructions about installing addons.
- Adobe: changes stained hardened clay into pastel tinted adobe-like blocks good for building and pixel art (but bad in the Mesa).
- Framed Glass: adds a frame to stained glass and makes it slightly more transparent so it looks better for modern buildings.
- Bright Stone: makes any stone-based block brighter, pretty much as vanilla stone; this includes cobblestone, stone bricks, furnaces, slabs etc.
- Untamed: turns farm animals into their wild ancestors: buffalos, red jungle fowls, mountaing sheep and boars.
- Unbound: removes numbers and the letter "F" from the hotbar GUI, useful in case you changed your keybinds or just don't need to see them.
Pixel Reality Luminance: this pack features lighting effects only, all textures stay vanilla. Excellent if you just want a more atmosferic and realistic experience but don't care for different graphics.
Pixel Reality Atmosphere: another addon pack to add a realistic sky to vanilla or any pack, of any resolution.
This pack is also available for Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Win10/console/mobile): Pixel Reality