Pixel Reality JE
The only realistic texture pack at default resolution!
Includes (most) blocks, items, armors, mobs, weather, particles, complex biome colors, custom lighting, custom clouds and sky, a stylish, minimalist graphical interface and a few add-ons with optional variations.
Realistic colors, subtle shading, seamless tiling, unbelievable detail, everything was designed to make Minecraft look more real without sacrificing its blocky style. This is not your average flat, amateurish 16x pack!
- If you like something from my pack don't ask me if you can use it but tell me and I will consider releasing it as an add-on pack for anyone to use. You can then suggest people to use my add-on together with your own pack. For example, I released the light maps as a standalone pack, Pixel Reality Luminance.
- If you want to let people know of this pack do it by posting a link to this this page, so I get credit and downloads.
NOTE: you don't need mods to correctly view this pack in game, but if you use Optifine you'll enjoy a much better experience, especially regarding lighting, colors and sky effects.
Pixel Reality - Addendum: a few small optional add-on packs that change some textures if applied on top of Pixel Reality on the resource pack menu. They're included in Pixel Reality pack, unzip it and follow the instructions found in HOW TO INSTALL ADDONS.txt
! Poll !
Would you rather:
- be able to download Addendum packs individually (i.e. you'll no longer gett add-ons included in the main pack but each one gets its own project page, download link, etc.)...
- keep them included in Pixel Reality pack (i.e. you get all add-ons with the main pack but you have to unzip it to find them)?
Please tell me in the comment section below.
- Adobe: changes stained hardened clay into pastel tinted adobe-like blocks good for building and pixel art (but bad in the Mesa).
- Framed Glass: adds a frame to stained glass and makes it slightly more transparent so it looks better for modern buildings.
- Bright Stone: makes any stone-based block brighter, pretty much as vanilla stone; this includes cobblestone, stone bricks, furnaces, slabs etc.
- Untamed: turns farm animals into their wild ancestors: buffaloes, red jungle fowls, mountain sheep and boars.
- Unbound: removes numbers and the letter "F" from the hotbar GUI, useful in case you changed your keybinds or just don't need to see them.
- Textiles: adds fancy motifs to Wool blocks and Beds.
This pack features lighting effects only, all textures stay vanilla. Excellent if you just want a more realistic experience but don't care for different graphics. Includes three versions, from full changes to lightmaps to realistic shadows only.
Adds a realistic sky to vanilla or any pack, of any resolution.
This pack fully supports and wholeheartedly recommends Dynamic Surroundings mod for enhanced environmental effects. It also supports Undeground Biomes and SchopCraft, but those won't necessarily be updated because I no longer use them.
This pack is also available for Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Win10/console/mobile): Pixel Reality