PM Dumper 2
PM Dumper 2
This is a mod that can dump some things to the CSV tables with additional TXT data.
- Items (ID, Metadata, Display Name, Is ItemBlock, Class Name, NBT Tag Compound).
- Blocks (ID, Properties, Class Name).
- Capabilities (Interface, Default Instance Class, Storage Class).
- Enchantments (ID, Name, Class Name, Levels, Rarity, Is Curse, Type, Allowed on Books, Is Treasure, Enchantability)
- Entities (ID, Name, Class Name).
- Loot Tables (ID, Loot Data in JSON).
- Models (Variant, Class Name).
- Sound Events (ID).
- Biomes (ID, Name, Temperature, Base Height, Class Name, Is Snowy, Can Rain, Rainfall, Base Biome, Filler Block, Top Block, Spawn Lists).
- Villager Professions (ID, Skin, Zombie Skin, Career Names).
- Potions (ID, Name, Class Name, Is Bad Effect, Is Instant, Is Beneficial, Curative Items).
/pmdumper <all|dump name>
To list available dump names, just use "/pmdumper".
After executing the command, the "~dumpname~_~datetime~.csv" and "~dumpname~_~datetime~_counts.txt" files should be created in "pmdumper" directory inside your Minecraft data directory (.minecraft, for example).
PM Dumper 1.x.x:
This mod can dump:
- Model names (It can be useful for finding mods, which eats RAM)
- Blocks (WIP)
- Smelting Recipes
/pmdumper items <txt|csv> - create dump of all the items and ItemBlocks.
/pmdumper models <txt|csv>- create dump of all the model names.
/pmdumper fluids <txt|csv> - create dump of all the fluids.
/pmdumper sounds <txt|csv> - create dump of all the SoundEvents.
/pmdumper recipes_smelting <txt|csv> - create dump of all the furnace recipes.
/pmdumper blocks <txt|csv> - create dump of all the blocks (WIP).
Dumps saves to the ".minecraft/pmdumper" directory.
-Crafting recipes dumping.
-Loot tables dumping.
CSV and TXT dump differences:
CSV dump dumps a .csv table without any additional info (counts, etc ...).
TXT dump dumps a fancy text-based table in .txt format. It contains additional info (counts, etc ...).
Model Names Dump:
Smelting Recipes Dump:
Also, we now have a Discord server: click.