This mod is the spiritual successor to iBench, adding a portable crafting table with some nifty features.
- The crafting table keeps the items stored in it.
- It supports shift clicking into and out of it.
- There are 3 buttons beside the crafting grid (that are also linked to hotkeys) that can do the following:
- Rotates the items in the crafting grid, this spins the exterior 8 items in the crafting grid.
- Balances the items in the crafting grid, this makes each item in the crafting grid have even stack sizes.
- Clears the items in the crafting grid, this brings them back down to your inventory.
- You can also open the crafting grid directly with a hotkey (default 'x')
- The mod also has Just Enough Items integration, allowing you to add items directly to this crafting grid from the JEI [+] button.
Report them here please!
- Yes, you can include this in any modpack. As a courtesy, I do ask that you please simply give me a heads up if it is a larger/public pack though.
- No, you cannot repost this mod elsewhere. Details in spoiler.
Posting my mod on different websites is allowed as long as you link to this post and don't re-upload the mod to a different file sharing service. The download link must be my official curseforge link (Downloads page or Direct Download Link). Using bit.ly or other URL shorteners that you money off are strictly forbidden. You can't make money of other peoples work. #StopModReposts Look at this thread for more details.
Join my Discord channel and chat. Anyone is welcome to join!
You are not obligated to donate by any means, this mod is 100% free, but any contribution really helps me have more time to work on the mod, so I can create better content for you! Any amount is greatly appreciated. Or check out my Patreon.
The MCF post for this mod can be found here.
Check out my other mod: Iron Backpacks