UploadedSep 8, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- General: Added a new Client module, where all the features that don't require the server to have Quark fit. A bunch of features from other modules were moved here. Check the website for the full listing.
- Building: Added the Trowel, a new item that places random blocks from your hotbar.
- Client: Added Improved Sign Interface.
- Client: Added the Usage Ticker, a new HUD element that shows info about how many items/blocks you have left, and the status of your armor.
- Management: Fixed the Deposit chet button being able to place items in slots they shouldn't go into, such as Shulker Boxes inside other Shulker Boxes.
- Misc: Added Animal Poisoning. Baby animals can be fed Poisonous Potatoes to make them never grow up.
- Misc: Added Sweeping Edge to the list of valid Ancient Tome enchantments.
- Tweaks: Added Axe Leaf Harvesting. Axes will break leaves as fast as shears.
- Tweaks: Added Compasses Working Everywhere, which makes them work in the Nether and End, and disables them until they're crafted (to prevent recipe book cheesing).
- Vanity: Reworked Emotes.
- All Emotes were changed to a new data format.
- Added Weep and Think emotes.
- Redid the emote sprites to a new 16x style.
- Redid the emote menu to allow more to fit in larger GUI scales.
- Added support for fully custom emotes. Here's a tutorial.