Supported Minecraft 1.11 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Added: Rune Pattern, used to copy rune patterns more easily.
- Added: Slime Cube, allows / forbids Slimes spawning in the chunk it's in.
- Changed: Light Redirector Material so you don't need a pickaxe to break them.
- Changed: Made Entity Detector GUI a bit smaller / compact.
- Changed: MCP Mappings are now read from the gradle cache if possible so rt doesn't require a mcp folder in dev environments anymore.
- Changed: Sakanade Spores now generate on brown mushrooms in ALL biomes.
- Changed: Removed the Collapse Imbue & Moved the Collapse Effect into a Potion Effect.
- Changed: Fluid Displays can now be rotated by shift right clicking them.
- Changed: The Spectre Dimension now uses its own unique biome instead of the vanilla hell biome.
- Fixed: Gave Tilled Fertilized Dirt an Item Model for Display Purposes.
- Fixed: Tilled Fertilized Dirt now drops normal Fertilized Dirt when silktouched.
- Fixed: Beetroots getting immediately destroyed after an update on Fertilized Dirt.
- Fixed: The Fluid Display works with modded fluids again and is also correctly colored.
- Fixed: Removed Item Block from Rune Block to prevent crashes if somehow created.
- Fixed: Item Collectors now only increase their tickrate if they actual collect something.
- Fixed: Cascading Worldgen
- Fixed: Crash when using a Entity Filter on a player and putting it into an Entity Detector.
- Removed: Fertilized Dirt Bonemeal Effect