- Sorting Chests that automatically combine into a sorting network, based on configurable filters
- Block extenders that expose any side of their connected block for item, energy or redstone input/output
- Modular Item Transport Pipe System (configurable filters, auto-crafting
- Player Relocator item that allows teleportation to the linked Player Relocator Base
- Power Limiter that can limit the amount of power passing through energy cables from supported mods
- Buffer block as an adapter between item, fluid or energy pipes from different mods
- Tool box that can hold multiple types of mod wrenches in one item
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest Refined Relocation version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Start the game and deal with those messy chests already.
This mod along with its source code is licensed under the LGPL.
Yes, you may redistributei t in your modpack.
squeek502 for helping a bunch with the mod! Without them it would probably not have become what it is today.
MCMicky2506 for bug testing and helping optimize the mod.