wuestUtilities-22.214.171.124.jar (old mod name)
UploadedJan 31, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.10 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
Note: Forge version 1.10.2-126.96.36.1995 is required for this mod.
Release - 188.8.131.52
Fixed an issue with the Glowstone Slab where the effective tool was incorrectly set to Shovel instead of Pickaxe.
Release - 184.108.40.206
Step Assist Enchantment
This enchantment allows the player to step up blocks (like horses do) so they don't have to jump and use up their exhaustion bar. There are 3 levels for this enchantment which provide greater and greater amounts of step assist. This enchantment is restricted to the boots slot of armor.
The ranks described on the wiki include the maximum height of step assist provided regardless of other mods. For example, if a mod provides a way to get 1 block of step assist, then Rank 1 of the enchantment will not give you 2 blocks of step assist since the maximum provided by that rank of enchantment is 1 block. It is specifically designed to not stack with other mods.
Also if the player is using the built-in "Auto-Jump" feature provided by Minecraft, the enchantments will not work since you are using a different feature which kind of does the same thing.
If you turn the Step Assist enchantment off (or the server admin does), the enchantments will still be on your boots (so you don't lose them if they were previously applied) however they will have no affect on your step height.
Release - 220.127.116.11
Fixed an issue with the updated channel name being too long and not working on servers.
Release - 18.104.22.168
Fixed an issue where the message channel used by the mod would have been already used by other mods because the name wasn't unique enough. Closes issue #9
Release - 22.214.171.124
- The Home command has been enhanced to now do the following:
- When you are in a dimension other than the Overworld, (Nether, End) you will be teleported to the location you entered the dimension from.
- This should work for custom mod created dimensions but it cannot be guaranteed.
- Note: If the original location is blocked you will get a chat message stating that you could not be teleported and you have to find another way out.
Release - 126.96.36.199
Added a configuration option for turning off the version checking. Server admins can turn off version checking so their players aren't notified of older versions every time they log in.
Fixed an issue on servers where it was attempting to do client-side only rendering on the server.
Release - 188.8.131.52
Fixed an issue with the mod information.
Release - 184.108.40.206
Mushroom and Rabbit stew can now be stacked up to 16. This makes this food much more usable and portable.
Note: This feature is associated with the Misc Recipes toggle.
Release - 220.127.116.11
Added update checker, you will now receive a message when you log into a world if your version is out of date.
Added glowstone slabs. Stretch your glowstone out longer while providing the same amount of light!
Fixed an issue where Dirt/Grass Double slabs were showing up in JEI/NEI and if those items were used a game crash would occur.
You will get a warning after taking this update that these items were removed. The normal slabs still exist.
Release - 18.104.22.168
Fixed an issue with the grass stairs where it wasn't using the vanilla texture and therefore couldn't be updated with texture packs.
Release - 22.214.171.124
A recipe for a villager egg has been added.
- This recipe is associated with the Misc recipe category, so turning that off in the configuration will disable this recipe.
- You will need the following:
- Top Row - From left to right
- 1 String
- 1 Zombie Head
- 1 Potion of Weakness (any duration)
- Middle Row - From left to right
- 1 Rotten Flesh
- 1 Leather Chestplate (no durability loss)
- 1 Golden Apple
- Bottom Row - From left to right
- 1 Bone
- 1 Leather Leggings (no durability loss)
- 1 Emerald
- Top Row - From left to right