UploadedJan 11, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.10 Versions
This version is the first for a complete rewrite of the entire mod. This should solve every issue had until now with server/client syncing of seeds. As such, this version is not compatible with older worlds. Please update with caution. This version is exactly the same as the 1.11 version.
- Seeds, Shards, and Pouches now use NBT to distinguish themselves instead of metadata.
- Seeds are now created with individual JSON files instead of one big list.
- Seeds now properly support multiple outputs with the ability to use custom recipe shapes for each.
- The JSON spec is now much more maintainable, so (hopefully) no more rewriting the format.
- Ability to create custom tiers.
- Ability to use unique textures for Crops, Seeds, Shards, and Pouches.