Rise of the Pack
This is an expert-ish progression-based questing pack for 1.12! It has a healthy mix of both Tech and Magic, and both are used in the pack's progression.
All quests are able to be completed before they are unlocked, so if you want to go ahead of the quest book, it shouldn't be a problem.
There is no physical questbook. The questbook can be opened via keybind. The default keybind is the grave/tilde(`/~) key. This can be changed, though, in the controls settings.
Many recipes have been changed, and the quests will guide the player through most of the changes.
Version 2.0 is not Here!!
Version 2.0 of Rise of the Pack has been moved to Rise of the Pack - Extended Progression. It has been made clear to me that many people did not enjoy the addition of Twilight Forest; therefore, I have moved that version of the pack to its own project. Rise of the Pack will be reverted back to 1.3.1, and will continue to be updated from that point. Thank you to everyone who provided feedback! I am very sorry if this change causes any inconvenience for anyone.
- A plethora of mods
- Lots of quests that will take the player from very early game through to the end game.
- Many recipe changes to add custom extended progression to the pack.
- Custom mob drops to make certain materials farm-able
- Highly editted mod configs for custom pack feel
- Previously mentioned recipe changes make for an expert-like pack that isn't overly challenging
After updating, be sure to reload quests and loot with:
- /bq_admin default load
- /bqs_loot default load
- Note: This will not reset your questing progress
Can I use this mod pack in my mod pack?