Latest version: 1.0.2 for 1.7.10.
Planned version: 2.0.0 for 1.13.2/1.14 (depends of Forge's current version when release happens)
Road Stuff 2 is now under development for Forge 1.13.2, with 1.14 being targeted as Forge 1.13.2 won't have a release build. 1.8 - 1.12.2 is unlikely to have a port as those versions are quite different from 1.7 10- and 1.13+. No ETA yet for the new version so don't ask.
Remember the mod is open-source so someone can do a port if they want, or make a custom version for their server.
I will not take any responsibility for any problem caused by Road Stuff. ALWAYS MAKE BACKUPS WHEN ADDING/UPDATING A MOD!
Road Stuff brings blocks and items related to roads in Minecraft.
• Road Blocks: Asphalt, Concrete, with plenty of painted lines on it (no boost given while walking on them).
• Road Slabs: Only for a few line variants, for slopes
• Traffic Signs: With many variants for signs (from many countries from the whole World). Customization possible with a right-click on them.
• Traffic Cones: 3 different shapes
• Bitumen Ore Gen: Bitumen is used for Asphalt crafting. Config exists to disable the generation (for map makers, modpack creators etc)
• Custom Achievements
• Localization for English, French (France and Canada are the same), Chinese, Polish, Swedish, Danish and Hungarian
• Chisel Support: Download Chisel
Note that 1.7.10 version won't be updated anymore.
Here are some screenshots:
For more informations, you can check the official thread on minecraftforums.net:
Source code and bug tracker are linked to the top of this page. Feel free to check them and report any problem!