Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons
Do you like roguelike dungeon crawling games? Or exploring Minecraft world for dungeons and structures for loot? Tired of all that tech stuff and just want more fun? Then this pack is for you. It is completely focused on adventuring and exploration, looting and fighting. Fight you way through the dungeons, improve your skills and gear, complete quests and conquer new undiscovered dangerous dimensions. There is no time to relax because as you grow stronger, gathering better equipment mobs will also gain health and becomes stronger!
Not enough for you? Want more? Explore new dimensions - Twilight Forest, The Betweenlands, Aether, The Beneath, Cavern II! Find new mobs, experience new landscapes and unravel more mysteries. Step through dimensional doors to find mazes, dungeons and traps. Lose yourself in enchanted forest where time stopped at twilight and encounter boss monster like Lich, Hydra, Naga and few more.
Make your way to the wonderful world of Aether... Explore an amazing realm in the sky with help of your newly crafted airship! Delve into labyrinths, aquire new equipment and fight even more bosses.
Still reading and not dowloading the modpack? Got more for you - Betweenlands. It's a harsh unforgiving world of swamps and dangers with many new mobs and bosses with lots of new mechanics, blocks and items for you to explore.
Experience all the beauty of new worlds.
- tons of dungeons and new structures to find and explore. Delve underground or explore ruins on surface.
- new dimensions with own bosses and adventures. (Twilight Forest, Aether, The Betweenlands, Cavern II, Beneath, Hunting Dimension);
- be a wizard! RPG-style system of magic spells to Minecraft with the aim of being as playable as possible. No crazy constructs, no perk trees, no complex recipes - simply find spell books, cast spells, and master the arcane!
- door and portals that can teleport you to mazes, puzzles and traps.(Dimensional Doors);
- harder and smarter mobs. Diablo-like modifiers for mobs will make you tremble from fear...
- increased mobs variety: from peaceful chameleons to creepy creature.
- quests that will guide you through the game and give you some challenges.
- earn coins for completing quests and exchange them for valuable rewards you like.
- scaling difficulty. As you become stronger mobs will too!
- airships! Perfect for your Aether exploration.
- random modifiers for you weapon and tools.
- level up your skills and your equipment.
- simple and more advanced enderchest-like backpacks with own inventory for long journeys.
- some improvements to wolves. Make a new friend so you don't travel alone.
- ...and more for you to discover!
Recommended allocated RAM: 4 GB
I would also recommend to pre-generate the world(built-in feature on world creation) to reduce lags while exploring.
F7 - Key wizard. Shows a visual representation of a standard QWERTY keyboard, allowing you to easily find keys that are unbound or conflicting.
F8 - Light level overlay.
F9 - Toggle chunk borders.
N - Notes.
K - Weapon leveling.
L - Character leveling.
C - Accessory equipment menu.
- EnhancedVisuals (by CreativeMD)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Better Advancements (by Way2muchnoise)
- Better Placement (by tterrag1098)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Xaero's Worldmap (by xaero96)
- Xaero's Minimap (Fair-play Edition) (by xaero96)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Just Enough Buttons (by universaI)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- InGame Info XML (by Lunatrius)
- Enchantment Descriptions (by darkh4x)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- Blur (by tterrag1098)
- Keyboard Wizard (by mrnerdy42)
- Notes (by ChaosTheDude)
- Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr)
- Potion Core (by Tmtravlr)
- Quality Tools (by Tmtravlr)
- ViesCraft - Airships! (by Viesis_Gaming)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- Aether Legacy (by 115kino)
- [ANGRY PIXEL] The Betweenlands Mod (by MrCompost)
- Levels 2 (by kenijey)
- Level Up! (by BeetoGuy)
- Totemic (by ljfa)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing - Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing - Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Doomlike Dungeons (by BlackJar72)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Dungeon Tactics (by PegBeard)
- GottschCore (by gottsch)
- Customized Dungeon Loot (by XxRexRaptorxX)
- AtomicStryker's Infernal Mobs (by AtomicStryker)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- MegaLoot (by Winter_Grave)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- EZStorage 2 (by zero__fall)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Primitive Mobs (by Daveyx0)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- AdventureBags (by SirShadowXY)
- Comforts (by theillusivec4)
- Silent Lib (by SilentChaos512)
- Scaling Health (by SilentChaos512)
- Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k)
- Open Terrain Generator (OTG) (by team_otg)
- Biome Bundle (by MC_Pitman)
- Shadowfacts' Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- Extra Alchemy (by zabi94)
- Creeper Confetti (by SR261097)
- V-Tweaks (by oitsjustjose)
- LimeLib (by MrRiegel)
- ForgeEndertech (by EnderLanky)
- Advanced Hook Launchers (by EnderLanky)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- Leaf Decay Accelerator (by bdew)
- Portable Crafting (by gr8pefish)
- Bibliotheca (by EwyBoy)
- Engineers Workshop (by EwyBoy)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- CplPibald's Tweaks (by CplPibald)
- Born in a Barn (by Speiger)
- Giacomo's Foundry (by Zacomat)
- Rustic (by mangoose3039)
- Ordinary Coins (by flametaichou)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
This modpack was built ontop of my base vanilla forge modpack and it's suits very well. Check it out for better vanilla experience.
Consider donating? I have paypal account, all donations will be spent on coffee and snacks for making more modpacks :)
PS. I'm making this pack for you to play. Please consider leaving some sort of feedback, any issues or suggestions what mod you want to see in this pack.