Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons
Vanilla dungeons | Twilight Forest | The Betweenlands | Aether | The Beneath | Cavern II | Tropicraft | Dimensional doors
We now have a discord channel!
Do you like roguelike dungeon crawling games? Or exploring Minecraft world for dungeons and structures for loot? Tired of all that tech stuff and just want more fun? Then this pack is for you. It is completely focused on adventuring and exploration, looting and fighting. Fight you way through the dungeons, improve your skills and gear, complete quests and conquer new undiscovered dangerous dimensions. There is no time to relax because as you grow stronger, gathering better equipment mobs will also gain health and becomes stronger!
Need a server to play with friends? Don't know how to setup one? Just rent already configured server!
Click on the picture above, select plan(at least 2GB), use my code xdreamz to get 25% off your first month and enjoy playing with your friends!
Not enough for you? Want more? Explore new dimensions - Twilight Forest, The Betweenlands, Aether, The Beneath, Cavern II! Find new mobs, experience new landscapes and unravel more mysteries. Step through dimensional doors to find mazes, dungeons and traps. Lose yourself in enchanted forest where time stopped at twilight and encounter boss monster like Lich, Hydra, Naga and few more.
Make your way to the wonderful world of Aether... Explore an amazing realm in the sky with help of your newly crafted airship! Delve into labyrinths, aquire new equipment and fight even more bosses.
Still reading and not dowloading the modpack? Got more for you - Betweenlands. It's a harsh unforgiving world of swamps and dangers with many new mobs and bosses with lots of new mechanics, blocks and items for you to explore.
Experience all the beauty of new worlds.
- tons of dungeons and new structures to find and explore. Delve underground or explore ruins on surface.
- new dimensions with own bosses and adventures. (Twilight Forest, Aether, The Betweenlands, Cavern II, Beneath, Hunting Dimension);
- be a wizard! RPG-style system of magic spells to Minecraft with the aim of being as playable as possible. No crazy constructs, no perk trees, no complex recipes - simply find spell books, cast spells, and master the arcane!
- door and portals that can teleport you to mazes, puzzles and traps.(Dimensional Doors);
- harder and smarter mobs. Diablo-like modifiers for mobs will make you tremble from fear...
- increased mobs variety: from peaceful chameleons to creepy creature.
- quests that will guide you through the game and give you some challenges.
- earn coins for completing quests and exchange them for valuable rewards you like.
- scaling difficulty. As you become stronger mobs will too!
- airships! Perfect for your Aether exploration.
- random modifiers for you weapon and tools.
- level up your skills and your equipment.
- simple and more advanced enderchest-like backpacks with own inventory for long journeys.
- some improvements to wolves. Make a new friend so you don't travel alone.
- ...and more for you to discover!
Recommended allocated RAM: 4 GB
I would also recommend to pre-generate the world(built-in feature on world creation) to reduce lags while exploring.
F7 - Key wizard. Shows a visual representation of a standard QWERTY keyboard, allowing you to easily find keys that are unbound or conflicting.
F8 - Light level overlay.
F9 - Toggle chunk borders.
N - Notes.
K - Weapon leveling.
L - Character leveling.
C - Accessory equipment menu.
- Prefab (by WuestMan)
- Shadowfacts' Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- Better Questing - Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- ItemPhysic Lite (by CreativeMD)
- EZStorage 2 (by zero__fall)
- DimensionalDoors (by DimensionalDevelopment)
- Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Born in a Barn (by Speiger)
- Better Advancements (by Way2muchnoise)
- TombManyGraves 2 API (by M4thG33k)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- CplPibald's Tweaks (by CplPibald)
- LibEx (by LogicTechCorp)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- Bloodmoon (by lumien231)
- ViesCraft - Airships! (by Viesis_Gaming)
- The Beneath (by Shinoow)
- Terracart Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- LimeLib (by MrRiegel)
- Subterranean Switcheroo (by ArloTheEpic)
- [ANGRY PIXEL] The Betweenlands (by MrCompost)
- Portable Crafting (by gr8pefish)
- Giacomo's Foundry (by Zacomat)
- NetherEx (by LogicTechCorp)
- Aether Legacy (by 115kino)
- Rustic (by mangoose3039)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Progressive Bosses (by Insane96)
- Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- Mowzie's Mobs (by BobMowzie)
- Random Loot Mod (by milomaz1)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Unique Crops (by bafomdad)
- Primitive Mobs (by Daveyx0)
- Extra Alchemy (by zabi94)
- Engineers Workshop Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Biome Bundle (by MC_Pitman)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- GottschCore (by gottsch)
- Doggy Talents (by Percivalalb)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Aquaculture (by Shadowclaimer)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Quality Tools (by Tmtravlr)
- Better Questing - Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Hunting Dimension (by Darkhax)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Doomlike Dungeons (by BlackJar72)
- The Eight Fabled Blades (by shelterrin)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Comforts (by theillusivec4)
- Notes (by ChaosTheDude)
- Totemic (by ljfa)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- VanillaTweaks (by strikerrocker)
- Cavern II (by _kegare)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Creeper Confetti (by SR261097)
- Level Up! Reloaded (by BeetoGuy)
- Ordinary Coins (by flametaichou)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Dungeon Tactics (by PegBeard)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- V-Tweaks (by oitsjustjose)
- Scaling Health (by SilentChaos512)
- Heroic Armory (by skeddles)
- Project: Vibrant Journeys (by solis_nova123)
- MegaLoot (by Winter_Grave)
- InGame Info XML (by Lunatrius)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- LLibrary (by iLexiconn)
- ForgeEndertech (by EnderLanky)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Jack-O'-Launcher (by ochotonida)
- Keyboard Wizard (by mrnerdy42)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- Spawn Temple (by iastre)
- Silent Lib (by SilentChaos512)
- Advanced Hook Launchers (by EnderLanky)
- Enchantment Descriptions (by Darkhax)
- Electroblob's Wizardry (by electroblob)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Bookshelf (by Darkhax)
- Open Terrain Generator (OTG) (by team_otg)
- Potion Core (by Tmtravlr)
- Tropicraft (by Cojomax99)
- Placeable Items (by Ferdz)
- Customized Dungeon Loot (by XxRexRaptorxX)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- AdventureBags (by SirShadowXY)
- AtomicStryker's Infernal Mobs (by AtomicStryker)
- Rough Tweaks (by Lellson)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Skewers (by casadis)
- Spice of Life: Carrot Edition (by LordCazsius)
- Cucumber Library (by BlakeBr0)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- VanillaFix (by Runemoro)
- Login Shield (by Glasspelican)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- Straw Golem (by fradige9512794)
1. I got an error "Error: The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters."
The only way I can fix this is by renaming the modpack which I prefer not to do. The only workaround you can do is to create your own profile in twitch launcher, download .zip file from Files directory and import it. OR try to change minecraft modpack installation folder in Twitch launcher's settings.
2. My game crashed. Help!
I can do nothing without crash-log and\or logs. Please open new issue and provide them.
3. I spawned in ocean several times. Help?
This is not my fault and i can't do anything about it.
4. Where's my FPS? I have top end computer which can run Witcher 3 on ultra and 32 gb RAM allocated to minecraft. Help!
I run every pack with 4gb RAM allocated to Java and 8gb total and I don't see any issues. I'm testing this pack flying around with every update - it spikes only on worldgen, so either pregen world or remove some worldgen heavy mods like RecurrentComplex.
5. Is this pack dead? No updates in ages! Please answer to my comment senpai!
No, it's not dead. I'm updating it when I decide and have free time. Please understand that I'm a human being like you. I have a job(three, to be clear) and don't have much free time so making modpacks is like hobby for me and I do it when I have more free time than usually. Although I'm trying to check curseforge everyday and reply to you.
This modpack was built ontop of my base vanilla forge modpack and it's suits very well. Check it out for better vanilla experience.
Consider donating? I have paypal account, all donations will be spent on coffee and snacks for making more modpacks :)
PS. I'm making this pack for you to play. Please consider leaving some sort of feedback, any issues or suggestions what mod you want to see in this pack.