[SBM] Bear Trap
The good old classic bear trap, great for catching prey out of sight. Works on all mobs including those that want to pretend walls don't exist.
- 3 states (open, open set, and triggered)
- Opened with an item (defaults to any stick)
- Set as ready with an empty hand (extra safety factor to prevent opening and setting in one click)
- Can be escaped using a stick
- Causes no damage so is great for passive mobs
- Prevents teleportation (limited to same world)
- Prevents entity movement (complete for player, most for entities)
- Works on all entities (living, dead, and objects[arrows, items])
- List of supported items to open the trap
- Disable ore-dictionary names for sticks
- Enable release timer to allow entities to escape
- Enable teleportation escape
Single Block Mod
The Single Block Mod series is dedicated to creating a wide range of simple single purpose mods. Focusing for most on having one block/unit of content refined to offer as many options and choices as possible. This makes many of the mods in the series perfect for filling gaps in modpacks. Allowing pack developers to reduce the need to include larger mods to complete a feature list.
See our site for other mods in the series http://www.builtbroken.com/addons.html
Join us on Esper.net IRC #BuiltBroken #BuiltBrokenModding
or on Discord https://discord.gg/MDQ9DrN
Issues or bugs
If you have any issues please report them to our issue tracker on Github.com. You can get to the issue tracker by clicking the issue button at the top of the mod page. If you do not see this button visit https://github.com/BuiltBrokenModding and navigate to the correct mod repository. If you have a crash report please paste it into a site like pastebin.com before submitting to improve readability of the issue ticket.