I was bored and decided to make a tweaks mod. Yes, I know, it's like the 5 millionth, shut up about it.
- When a tool is right-clicked, the block in the next slot, if there is one, will be placed.
- Fixes the "Mod Options" button in the in-game menu.
- Allows customization of the main menu text (config and example)
- Adds a config option to change the directory where screenshots are saved.
- Adds the ability to (optionally) automatically upload screenshots to Imgur (more services coming in the future)
- Adds a config option to flatten bedrock, only applies to new chunks (disabled by default).
- Adds the ability to right-click placed signs to edit them.
- Adds the ability to shift+right-click placed signs to clear them.