12.06.: Fix 1.05.5 released
12.05.: Version 1.05 released
This mod adds three blocks and three tools:
- The waystone can be placed and named.
- The signpost/large signpost looks like a single fence block. The players can register up to two waystones as destinations for every post (one for large signposts). Once a signpost has a destination, an arrow-shaped sign with the destination's name on it gets attached. After discovering a waystone (right-click), a player can use every signpost with this waystone as destination to teleport back to it.
- Signpost variants:
- The signpost wrench is used to rotate and flip the signs in the right direction.
- Place a waystone.
- Open its gui (shift+right click with bare hands) and give it a fancy name. Players can now discover this waystone by simply right-clicking it.
- Place a signpost.
- Open its gui (right click) and enter the names of the desired waystones as destinations. You can force the signpost to display other names by pressing ENTER. These signs can obviously not be used for teleport.
- Use the signpost wrench to rotate (right click), counter-rotate (left click) or flip (shift+left click) one of the arrows.
The left-click actions are not available in creative mode
- Players can now teleport to the destinations by right-clicking the signs, provided they have discovered the specified waystone.
- Right click a sign with the calibrated wrench to open the rotation gui. You can now enter an angle or the coordinates of a block. Left/shift+left click a sign to make it point in the direction/opposite direction you are looking.
- You can paint a sign by right clicking it with the signpost brush. This opens a gui where you can enter the path to a texture (e.g. "textures/blocks/log_oak.png", "signpost:textures/blocks/sign_oak.png").
- Hitting a sign with bare hands will make it point directly at its destination. Not available in creative mode
- You can add snow/gras/vine overlays to signs by hitting them with snowballs/seeds/vines. Remove them by hitting the sign with any item/block except signpost items. Not available in creative mode
- "/getwaystonesleft [<player>]": Display the amount of waystones you/the specified player (op only) are allowed to place.
- "/getsignpostsleft [<player>]": Display the amount of signposts you/the specified player (op only) are allowed to place.
- "/setwaystonesleft <amount> [<player>]": Set the amount of waystones you/the specified player are allowed to place (op only).
- "/setsignpostsleft <amount> [<player>]": Set the amount of signposts you/the specified player are allowed to place (op only).
- Enable/disable question whether to teleport on signpost right click.
- Possibility to deactivate teleportation
- Option to select an item as payment for teleportation
- Restrict the amount on waystones and signposts a player may place.
- Set a maximum distance between signpost and waystone
- Disable/enable interdimensional teleport
- Define which players can place/use waystones or signposts: everyone, owner+op, creative+op, op only
Warning: Changing world names is not supported. Interdimensional teleport (via signposts) might be buggy.
- Added vine overlay
- Better signpost+waystone gui
- Allow non-waystone-names for signposts
- Added large signposts
- Added waystone/signpost amount limitation
- Added signpost brush
- Added calibrated wrench
- Several fixes
- Propably some other things I forgot
Chinese localization by TartaricAcid
Russian localization by Aqelius
You may include this mod in modpacks.