Simple Sponge is a fork of the Sponges from OpenBlocks, with additional contents.
You can use this mod with OpenBlocks together without any conflicts if you wish to have the additional items / blocks from this mod!
This mod currently is available for 1.10, 1.11, 1.12 and 1.13!
- Two different Sponge variants - Regular and Magmatic
- Five different Sponge on a Stick variants - Regular, Magmatic, Compressed Regular, Compressed Magmatic and Energized
- Regular Sponge breaks after absorbing hot fluids
- Magmatic and Energized Sponge can absorb hot fluids without breaking itself
- Configurable radius for all the Sponges (up to 64 blocks)
- Configurable durability for Sponge on a Stick (Regular and Magmatic variants, up to 2147483647)
- Configurable energy and per right click energy use for Energized Sponge on a Stick
- OpenBlocks integration, Sponge and Sponge on a Stick will be disabled. Magmatic Sponge and Compressed Sponge on a Stick will use the Sponge from OpenBlocks if the integration is enabled (enabled by default as to prevent recipe conflicts, can be disabled through config if you wish to use the sponges from this mod, remember to use CraftTweaker to disable / modify the OpenBlocks sponge recipes though)
Mod showcase by ALECISGrAY:
Bugs / Feature Requests
Please submit any bug reports or feature requests through the GitHub issue tracker.
Source Code & License
Using this mod in modpacks
You are allowed to use this mod in any modpacks you would like regardless public or private. But please note that if the compiled mod jars are being modified, any bug reports on my GitHub about a modified jar are not accepted since I've signed my jar using my own key and modifying it will void the warranty. Unless you know what you're doing, be careful.
If you have further details would like to ask me in person, feel free to DM me through one of the methods below!
Support the development
If you enjoy this mod and would like to support my mod development, consider donating / tipping! Every donations / tips are appreciated!
Other than donating / tipping, you may also support me by subscribing on Patreon or Twitch!
- OpenBlocks team for the original source code
- ThatGamerBlue for co-op developing the mod with me <3
- Turkey2349 for solving a few of the modding problems I have got
- JCOnline_ for making the logo of the mod
- Minecraft modders from various different Discord channels for helping me develop the mod (Especially for the 1.12 port)