Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
- Newly placed Export cables now have Meta checked by default, for convenience.
- Fixed a bug with shift-clicking in processing cable GUI.
- Fixed bug where inventory can be switching places in the request table on open in servers.
- Fixed some small issues introduced in 1.7.5 such as normal clicks not requesting 64 items.
- You can now middle-click instead of holding ctrl to pull out exactly one item, instead of 64.
- Reverted and fixed cable connector bounding-box/hitbox changes that were introduced in 1.7.4.
- Fixed recipe transfers not finding damaged items such as tools or Infusion Crystals.