Solar Flux Reborn
- SOLAR FLUX 4.x AND HIGHER NO LONGER USE HAMMER CORE AND REDSTONE FLUX LIBRARIES.
- Serious rebalance: Now Craft Solar Panels Tier 3+ will give you 2 Panels.
- Mod Versions 1.6r+ require Hammer Core.
- SFR requires Redstone Flux, because some mods use RF lib, not FE. Don't ask me to remove this dependency.
- Don't hope for upgrades to work in older versions, and do not wait till they're going to get re-implemented any time soon
Solar Flux Reborn adds solar panels that generate FE or RF.
The mod comes by default with 8 different tiers of solar panels (fully configurable)
- Produces 1 RF/tick. Internal storage 25,000. Transfer 8 RF/tick
- Produces 8 RF/tick. Internal storage 125,000. Transfer 64 RF/tick
- Produces 32 RF/tick. Internal storage 425,000. Transfer 256 RF/tick
- Produces 128 RF/tick. Internal storage 2,000,000. Transfer 1,024 RF/tick
- Produces 512 RF/tick. Internal storage 8,000,000. Transfer 4,096 RF/tick
- Produces 2,048 RF/tick. Internal storage 32,000,000. Transfer 16,384 RF/tick
- Produces 8,192 RF/tick. Internal storage 64,000,000. Transfer 64,000 RF/tick
- Produces 32,768 RF/tick. Internal storage 128,000,000. Transfer 256,000 RF/tick
- (If Draconic Evolution is installed) Produces 131,072 RF/tick. Internal storage 512,000,000. Transfer 1,024,000 RF/tick
- (If Draconic Evolution is installed) Produces 524,288 RF/tick. Internal storage 2048,000,000. Transfer 4,096,000 RF/tick
- (If Black Hole Storage is installed) Produces 131,072 RF/tick. Internal storage 512,000,000. Transfer 1,024,000 RF/tick
- Number of tiers and their production/capacity can be fully configured to suit your needs.
- Solar Panels automatically share their energy when next to each other, no cables needed.
- There are only "Vanilla" recipes by author of the original mod Nauktis.
Mod comes with 3 types of cables:
- Basic - 320 RF/t
- Advanced - 3,200 RF/t
- Last - 320,000 RF/t
SolarFluxReborn is a mod that is very simple but at the same time so modular!
We've made something to expand Solar Flux Reborn's possibilities: API. Thus addons are possible.
List of known and awesome addons:
- Wearable Solars - allows to attach any solar panel to ANY helmet item.
- You can use this mod in your modpack.
- You are not allowed to re-publish this mod to other sites without providing a CurseForge download link and my permission (PM to Zeitheron, or via Discord)
- You are not allowed to include this (or any other mods of DragonForge team) in your own mod. Building addons, however, is allowed, but a friendly PM would be good.
- The only supported version of minecraft is the latest one that this mod exists for. DO NOT ASK TO DOWNGRADE!
Want to discuss anything? Need help with APIs?
Join the discord server and follow Zeitheron on Twitter!