UploadedMar 2, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.10 Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.9 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 9
- Java 8
This is a back-port from the 1.12.2 Version of Sonar Core.
Here is a list of all changes backported, some of which may not be relevant.
- Removed IC2 api.
- Increased Inventory Handling efficiency.
- Uniformed Sonar Core block registering.
- Fixes crash exporting items from machines.
- Fixes AE2 Crash on load.
- Fixes "IllegalReferenceCountException" crashes/lag relating to Packets on servers.
- Fixes crashes when charging energy items in Mekanism Energy Cubes and other blocks
- Fixes machines losing their NBT Tags when rotated.
- Fixes to AE2 Compatibility with Fluids and Inventories.
- Fixes massive lag with Storage Chambers and Reinforced Chests
- Fixes Stable Stone not sharing the blast resistance of reinforced stone.
- Fixes Energy Transfer Issues for Flux Networks.
- Sonar Core mods will now transfer/connect to Immersive Engineering connectors properly.
- Fixed AbstractMethodError on inventory transferring.