UploadedMay 21, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Adds Trapdoor Bins. On receiving a redstone signal, the bin opens and dumps out its contents below.
- Adds Alchemical Dials. Displays detailed stats of a brew contained in a fluid tank.
- Adds several aesthetic blocks.
- Adds the Auxillary Filter upgrade. Increases speed of a Still on distillation recipes but not modifier recipes.
- Adds the Catalytic Plug upgrade. When fueled with alchemical slurry, the attached machine will be speed up by 200%. Up to 2 can be attached per machine.
- Adds the Insulation upgrade. Currently only increases the maximum heat and decreases the cooling rate of Hearth Coils.
- Adds CT support for arbitrary stamps
- Adds Config for Debug Mode (off by default) which prints full stacktraces when something goes wrong
- Double Distillation (+Concentration) no longer works in an unupgraded Still. Now an Auxillary Filter must be attached.
- Concentration above 50 now removes potion particles.
- Drastically decreases cost of Brewing Stills to encourage chaining
- Stills work on Archaic Lamps and Fire now but much slower
- Stills can now name brews if a sign is attached.
- Changes the Inventory Icon of item pipes and fluid pipes to look more like pipes.
- Optimizes Upgrade Gathering from O(n²) to O(n log n). Probably unnoticable
- Improves the AABBs of most blocks
- Fix compatibility with Aetherworks