UploadedMay 23, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Adds Absinthe, made from ferns for now until the introduction of wormwood.
- Absinthe gives exp for existing. But as a side effect it spawns aggressive Muses that move like Vex.
- Adds Snowpoff Vodka. What's a snowpoff?
- Snowpoff Vodka is like a thorns effect but instead of dealing direct retaliaion it shoots out snow projectiles.
- Finishes up Tipsy. Tipsy is now gotten by chance from any booze with volume. Tipsy makes you randomly drop your equipment but you get extra barehanded damage.
- Adds Steadfast as a modifier. It increases speed and decreases knockback resistance.
- Finishes up Inner Fire, it now properly gives fire aspect on hit.
- Double Distillation now increases volume a bit.
- Fixes Resource Proxy referencing the wrong mod. This isn't BWA.
- Adds Metallurgic Dust, transmutes whole veins of ores into other ores but some ore is lost.
- Adds Ember Grit, a furnace fuel and material
- Adds a Flammability Modifier to booze that affects burntime in furnaces.
- Fixes Recipe Conflict with Caminite Plates. As a result Caminite Plates are cheaper.
- Changes Brewing Stills to render connections on the bit that accepts items.
- Changes Machine Accessors to connect to Stills
- Overrides the Ember Bore, giving it the same capabilities as the other overridden machines.
- Additionally, Ember Bores can dig up Ember Grit
- Adds missing localization for attributes