Spin To Win
Many LoL players say that there is no skill involved in playing Garen. This is obviously true, and the fact is, that Minecraft is also for noobs. This is why infinite spinning technique greatly fits into Minecraft gameplay.
Right click with any sword will bring you into a spinning mode for several seconds, hurting multiple enemies at once. Right click with any axe or other tool will also make you spin, but only for one swing.
If wielding a shield, you also need to hold the sneak key.
There is an enchantment "Spin To Win" that can be applied to swords and axes. It improves several stats for each level:
- Attack damage: 70%/75%/80%/85%/90% for swords, 115%/130%/145%/160%/175% for axes
- Attack speed: 100%/111%/125%/142%/167%
- Range: 3.7/4.06/4.42/4.78/5.14
- Duration: 4.5/5.5/6.5/7.5/8.5s
- Cooldown: 14s for swords, 11/10.4/9.8/9.2/8.6s for axes