Pipes, Steam, & Gears
This project is currently incomplete, and we are working on an Alpha pack for the initial release. This packs objective is to create a unified Steampunk atmosphere to replace the vanilla textures of Minecraft.
The current pack is intended to be optimized down to 128 x 128 (There's also a 64 x 64 pack released as well) so that PC's with less graphical, and ram capabilities can still run the resource pack without too much of a frame rate drop. My brothers running it on an old mac-book so we've got a constant back-and-forth if his laptop is failing.
The video below is outdated, textures have been color adjusted, and overhauled. Superfluous or poorly designed textures have been cut.
- Load Minecraft
- Open resource packs folder
- Drop Zip file in
- Add SPH to the activated list
- Release 9/2/17 0.3.3 64x64 pack
- Release 8/29/17 0.3.3
- Direct feedback is always welcome, feel free to send us a message.
- Custom plaques if you would like one.
- Custom adventure item attached to diamond hoe if you would like one.
- Free-fifty-free forever
1000 Downloads! Woo!
- 12/24/2017: Been working on other projects over break.
- 11/25/2017: Still here, and this project is frozen for now. I will have time around early December to get back to creating textures.
- 10/06/2017: I've had a little time, and I'm going through an experimental process trying to find a fitting design for the flora in MC. Progress is moving at a slow pace.
- 9/23/2017: Bad news... my computer failed, and I've lost many of the Photoshop files for the current release of SPH. The good news is that I can still recover from this unfortunate event. For now I'll be purging many of the old files, and set everything up for a new start. This set back will mean a large gap until the next release. I'm sorry.
- 9/2/2017: SteamPunkHeart 0.3.3 64 x 64 version posted for those who would like a lower res. resource pack.
- 8/29/2017: I'm currently working on graduate studies, and can only make time to work on the pack in between semesters. I am most sorry for the long waits in between releases. :( 1000 DOWNLOADS! Woo You guys are great.
- 8/29/2017: Update Released: There are some big changes here, and I planned on waiting longer until this release, but I wanted to get the file out here, Minecraft on!
- 8/14/2017: Bug discovered: Blank white and green textures showing up, can be fixed by downloading Optifine for 10.2
- 8/8/2017: Overhaul alert! Still here, motivated as ever, bringing on the steam... The project itself is starting to find its own style. I'm currently running through a lot of old textures and updating them.
- 7/8/2017: Released SPH 0.1.5
- 6/29/2017: Ladies, and gents I apologize for this long gap between releases. My life has been busy these past few months. However, this project is not abandoned, and expect quality textures in the future. I still feel very ambitious about this project, and hope you love the work I create for you all, my fellow Minecrafters!
- 3/12/2017: Blocks will generally be 128 x 128, with some more important blocks potentially being a higher res. Items will be 512 x 512 for now.
White and green texture bug on older rigs - Optifine can correct this issue.
Donations are always amazing.