StepUp allows you to walk up one block height without jumping.
This is a client sided mod.
It works on both Singleplayer and Multiplayer servers. Press "J" to switch between modes in-game. The key-bind can be changed in the controls menu.
StepUp for Minecraft 1.10+ allows the player to cycle through 3 auto jump options using the StepUp keybind.
1. StepUp Auto Jump
2. No Auto Jump
3. Minecraft Auto Jump
- Should now have no conflicts with other mods.
- Should now work on all multiplayer servers
- Should now work with Dynamic Surroundings
- Should now work with Blood Magic
- Fixed an issue where the player wouldn't step up grass paths in villages.
Video for StepUp v.2
Video for StepUp v.3
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download StepUp, Extract, place into mods folder at %appdata%/.minecraft/mods/
- If you have an older version of the mod for the same Minecraft version, delete it before running.
- Run Minecraft
If you would like to share this mod on another page, please use the information below.
Mod Website - http://nottoomanyitems.byethost4.com/
Project Page - http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/stepup-18-trove-like-walking-up-blocks/
Credit - NotTooManyItems