Tainted Lands World
- Thaumcraft - Tested on V22.214.171.124
- Climate Control - Tested on V0.4beta17
- BiomeTweaker - Tested on V1.1.120 found here: http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/228895-biometweaker
Through the use of climate control and biome tweaker, the entire world becomes Thaumcraft tainted land as used in the mod pack Hubris. The settings and ID's can be changed in the biome tweaker config to match the desired biome, making these files flexible in creating any type of one-biome world.
Instructions on use:
Place all files in the configs folder and adjust accordingly.
- Default thaumcraft configs are used aside from the biome weighting.
- Climate control and BiomeTweaker both remove vanilla biomes. Climate Control alone is not enough to disable the Taiga and Mega Taiga biomes.
- Attempting to remove oceans will most likely break the game. However these can be shrunk in the climate control config.
These files may be used for anything and everything. If you use these in a public mod pack, it would be nice if you poked me so I can play your pack!