0.2: (TFC 0.79.25+)
- Wooden minecart with chest
- Wooden booster track with golden oredict support
0.1: (TFC 0.79.23)
- Coke oven craftable from fire bricks and TFC sand. Makes charcoal from logs. 1 log = 1 charcoal. I'll see if I can get railcraft to eat several items to make 2 logs = 1 charcoal, but it will need changes in Railcraft, making it a low priority at the moment.
- Wooden Creosote Bucket!
- Wooden ties are made from sealing lumber in barrel
- All railcraft steel tools have their crafting recipes removed.
- Railcraft plates are oredicted to the same as TFC plates.
- Tanks are craftable from TFC iron and steel plates.
How do people want to play with Railcraft withing the TFC world? What should be craftable in the crafting grid and what should be made with the anvil? How should the recipes look? All input is appreciated
Modpack permission: granted