A thaumcraft addon, that currently features biomancy as a school of knowledge. it is different from "Biothaumaturgy" since it does not uses arcane mechanisms, it is living things+magic.
Bug reports go to the issue tracker, not the comment section. (click "issues" in the menu)
The mod is partially inspired by Thaumic Horizons, but is not a clone/port!
Apply alchemical principles to farm products in order to make more of them. This includes:
- beef, pork, mutton (no fish)
- wheat, potatoes, carrots, beet
- pumpkins and melons
- all vanilla trees
More options for leather farming.
Create a new type of enchantment, that can be applied to living creatures (including yourself), instead of inanimate objects.
- fertile: increases birthrates (up to triplets)
- vitality: regeneration
- spider limbs: allows you to climb walls and stick to them
Additionally, you can apply modifiers to them (one/creature):
- negation: flips the effect of the enchantment, or turns it off if flipping makes no sense.
Tools and armor:
- tools that can regenerate themselves from hunger
- tools that can give potion effects to the creatures they hit
- armor that constantly gives a set of potion effects to the wearer
- alchemical fertilizer (easy to mass produce)
- metal transmutation (works with all Thermal Foundation metals, if provided)
- paper recipe
- organic dye duplication
- custom potion brewing
For modpack/map makers
The mod is prepared for this purpose. Every new type can be extended via addons, mods, and all the research can be altered/reordered.