The goal of the mod is to serve as a bridge between Thaumcraft and Applied Energistics. The primary focus is essentia management, both in storage, transportation, and application.
Extra in-game documentation is provided by Project Intelligence (Must be installed separately).
Scan AE2 Formation/Annihilation to unlock the research tab.
If you wish to ask questions or keep updated on the progress, join us on Discord.
Please report bugs on GitHub.
- Import and export essentia to the ME network.
- Interface with Thaumcraft devices which use suction to request essentia.
- Store essentia in the ME network and/or use Thaumcraft jars as storage extensions.
- View how much of each essentia type is stored on the network.
- Interface with infusion devices such as the Runic matrix.
- Thaumcraft crafting terminal with access to items on the ME network.
- Emit redstone signal based on amount of essentia in network.
- Charge wands in digital crafting terminal.
- Golems can do the work of cranking your grinder or charger.
- Arcane Assembler, for automation of crafting arcane items.
- Essentia autocrafting.
- Connect golems to your network.
- Thaumic NEI Plugin support.
- ComputerCraft support.