DO NOT DOWNLOAD "CURRENT" VERSION UNLESS USING A MODPACK REQUIRING IT. IT IS ANCIENT AND NO LONGER SUPPORTED. SOON I WILL BE FINISHED WITH THE NEW VERSION
After the stress of finishing high-school, I am back, and ready to make Thaumic Revelations a reality.
The spiritual successor of Thaumic Warden by my friend MasterAbdoTGM50, Thaumic Revelations (eventually) will have:
- Many sets of armor and tools,
- Transmutation/duplication research for more than just 6 metals,
- Not-so-useless ores (I won't do that to people again),
- Everything from Thaumic Warden (albeit revamped and much more expensive),
- The Infernal Blast Furnace (My take on it, I know Witching Gadgets adds ones),
- A bit of chemistry,
- Elemental Reeds (for Blaze/TF rods),
- Novel ways of warp reduction/suppression,
- A few pop-culture weapons (Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel, Grimm, Firefly, and Community specifically),
- The Tinker's Staff,
- Old TC2 Stuff,
- An expensive mineral synthesis system,
- Streamlined alternative transport systems,
- Essentia Transmutation,
- Things from the book series I am writing,
- In-game lore that made Thaumic Warden so great, but for everything,
- and the Aspect Orb System, the core of the mod.
We also have a Discord server!
The start of an FAQ:
Q: Do you have any plans to update to whatever the latest Minecraft version with Thaumcraft is?
A: I don't have specific plans to update TRv to future versions, and given the rate I develop at, it would likely be 1.15 or something like that. I am not ruling updating out, but it would slow development greatly, especially as I make my mods for myself, and enjoy 1.7.10, so would likely have to develop for two versions simultaneously.
ALL COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED UNTIL v0.0.1 DROPS, IN
JUNE, MAYBE JULY, I DON'T KNOW, FRICKIN' SEPTEMBER? DEPRESSION AND TIME MANAGEMENT DON'T GO TOGETHER, OKAY, KINDA LIKE CHLORINE TRIFLUORIDE AND ANYTHING THAT ISN'T COATED IN FLUORINE OR ISN'T NITROGEN GAS.